A Crocus in the Desert: Devotions, Prayers, and Stories for Women Experiencing Infertility
Click here => Order “A Crocus in the Desert” online through Amazon
If you struggle with childlessness…infertility…miscarriage…abortion…you are not alone. Mayo Clinic estimates that 10 to 18 percent of couples have difficulty conceiving and/or carrying a pregnancy to delivery. That puts you among one-in-ten to one-in-six women around you.
This Christian book offers hope and encouragement to women who are overwhelmed by anguish, guilt, and isolation as they cope with longing for motherhood:
- Devotions and prayers, along with stories from those who have suffered childlessness
- Support and solace as you tread through medical treatments, grief, and disappointment
- Life lessons from faithful women of the Bible, Scripture verses of hope
- Ways to overcome the embedded sense of failure and guilt
- Reassurance that God hears your prayers and has a plan for your life
This book is specifically written for you if—
- You have a strong desire for motherhood but haven’t experienced it as you wish.
- You need to hear the voices of other Christians who have gone through this experience.
- You are a medical professional, counselor, or family/friend to someone who is having difficulty having children.